9.6.10

calculus!!!!!!

                                                assalamualaikum.............
hahah...lame xonline..wee~~~rse cm besh lak..hehe...so....ptg2 cm ne,msih ad mse tok on9...jap age ad kelas
                                               computer1 n chemistry...OMG...
its so hard to learn chemistry in the evening...in the morning,i wake up at 8 a.m..after taking my shower,im
                                              prepared to my mathemathic class...Firstly,
its so fun...n the watch approaching to 11.....my head can retrieve information given by Mr.Zharif,my foreigner
                                             teacher...n i cant understand what he talked
~~b'coz he is foreigner teacher~~lalala...so,after claasss i going back to my room,i asked my roomate about the
                                             things dat i cant understand...fortunately,
he had taken calculus....fuh.......n he can teach me....so,dats all from me....so,anyone dat hve calculus problem,
                                             u can come to my room,ABC312......
n can see MUHAMMAD FIRDAUS to teach us calculus.....ok,dauh...thanx for teaching me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment